Located in 1265 Marseille Dr #30 Miami Beach FL 33141 with listing id MLS a10726893 in the community of MARSEILLES DECO CONDO Miami Beach this property is published under the real estate category of Type of Property: "Condo for Sale (this category includes Condominiums/Townhouses/Co-Ops for sale)" .NOT FOR SALE it SOLD FOR $189,000. The status of this listing in 1265 Marseille Dr #30 Miami Beach is Sold (information could get updated at anytime, please contact us to verify). Key Feature: this is a WATERFRONT property in Miami Beach. Current information provided by seller shows that this property features: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms with approximately 860 sqft of built area/living area, originally built in 1957 the view from the property includes Other. Schedule a private showing and go over the details, including photos, map, description and more about MLS® #: a10726893 from the following real estate table of contents:
Brief Description 1265 Marseille Dr #30
HUGE REDUCTION,, Seller wants offers! Step into this original Art Deco condominium right on Normandy Waterway in Normandy Isle, Miami Beach and you will find yourself wanting to stay. The bright and cheery 2 bedroom 1.5 bathroom unit has refinished original wood floors, updated bathroom and kitchen, New central A/C, new window blinds, new roof, and washer and dryer. The community has a waterfront Pool and Designated Barbecue pavilion. Minutes to the beach and all that Collins Ave has to offer. Short drive to South Beach with all it's shops, restaurants and Nightlife. Convenient to Miami International Airport and Interstate 95.
|WHAT IS THE STATUS OF a10726893 30||Sold|
|NUMBER OF DAYS ON THE REAL ESTATE MARKET||108|
|Property Size||860 sqft|
Property Summary: 1265 Marseille Dr #30, Miami Beach, FL 33141 is shown as originally built in 1957 and it offers 2 bedrooms and 1 . The area of this property is estimated to be 860 sqft. Please contact us about information on the parcel lot measures. This Condo/Townhouse/Co-Op with MLS a10726893 has been listed for 108 days in the real estate market. MARSEILLES DECO CONDO in Miami Beach is the community name where this real estate property is located. This property address 1265 Marseille Dr #30 could be also considered as APT 30 or UNIT 30. MARSEILLES DECO CONDO is referred as a residential community, condominium or subdivision.This property is included in a category that includes: condos, apartments, townhouses and Co-op properties for sale.
Nearby School District Miami-Dade County. Please contact the school district directly for accuracy on public schools. You can find all the properties in the city of Miami Beach HERE
|Prior to Sep 5, '19||$200,000|
|Sep 5, '19 - Today||$189,999|
Schools shown below are are based on approximate geographic location of home, school, and district. Verify all information independently.This property is located in Miami-Dade County.
|Elementary School||Treasure Island|
|Jr. High School||Nautilus|
|High School||Miami Beach|
Contact us for more details or questions on this real estate listing 1265 Marseille Dr #30, Miami Beach, FL 33141 (MLS # A10726893) - Condo/Townhouse/Co-Op.
- Elementary School Treasure Island
- Jr. High School Nautilus
- High School Miami Beach
- Prior to Sep 5, '19 $200,000
- Sep 5, '19 - Today $189,999
- WHAT IS THE VENTILATION SYSTEM IN THE PROPERTY? Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- AIR CONDITIONING? Yes
- WHAT APPLIANCES ARE INCLUDED? Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- AREA 32
- WHAT TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION IS THIS PROPERTY 1265 Marseille Dr #30? BLOCK
- CAR GARAGE? On Street, One Space
- WHAT IS THE HEAT SYSTEM? CENTRAL
- HOW MUCH IS THE HOMEOWNERS' ASSOCIATION HOA MAINTENANCE FEE? $ 374; Monthly
- WHAT ARE THE INTERIOR CHARACTERISTICS OF THIS PROPERTY? Bedroom on Main Level, Split Bedrooms, Walk-In Closet(s)
- WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SUBDIVISION WHERE THIS CONDOMINIUM BUILDING OR COMMUNITY IS LOCATED? MARSEILLES DECO CONDO
- PROPERTY TAX AMOUNT MLS a10726893 BUYER SHOULD NOT RELY ON THE SELLERS CURRENT PROPERTY TAXES AS THE AMOUNT OF PROPERTY TAXES THAT THE BUYER MAY BE OBLIGATED TO PAY IN THE YEAR SUBSEQUENT TO PURCHASE. A CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP OR PROPERTY IMPROVEMENTS TRIGGERS REASSESSMENTS OF THE PROPERTY THAT COULD RESULT IN HIGHER PROPERTY TAXES. THE PROPERTY APPRAISER OF Miami-Dade County IS A GOOD SOURCE TO FIND MORE INFORMATION: $ 596
- VIEW DESCRIPTION Other
- IS THIS A WATERFRONT PROPERTY? Yes
- WATERFRONT DESCRIPTION Canal Access
MAP 1265 Marseille Dr #30 Miami Beach
1265 Marseille Dr #30 map location is approximate and based on the latitude and longitude provided by the listing agent, please contact us if it doesn't show the correct position.
Similar Sold Properties
REQUEST DETAILS - SCHEDULE A SHOWING
Please complete the following form to schedule a showing, questions, information about how to submit an offer or request more information about a10726893 in 1265 Marseille Dr #30, Miami Beach, FL 33141.
- 1 reviews
- 2 reviews
- 17 reviews
- 12 reviews
- 4 reviews
- 1 reviews
- 121 reviews
- 109 reviews
- 1 reviews
- 59 reviews